Sunday, August 19, 2012

Chicago!

On this day, we rode on the bus a lot!  :) 
 
 It was good because I got some sleep and some homework done (two things that are difficult for me to do well at the hotel because I LOVE my room mates! and they're SO fun!! SO I get distracted easily and find it's easier to do homework on the bus!)

On our way to Chicago, we stopped in South Bend, Indiana to pay respects to the famous Rudy Rudiger's famous touch down, reproduced in the movie Rudy (one that I LOVE) and it was cool!  :)  
 
Here's a picture of the Touchdown Jesus that we drove past! :)  (sorry the picture is not great!)
Here's the Stadium; sorry this picture isn't good either! :)


CHICAGO!! :) 
I LOVED visiting Chicago.
  
We only had a few hours to explore but I managed to visit a museum,walk around, and eat a wonderful!   dinner at Panera Bread, where I had a of salad, bread, part of a shake, and part of a pastry! 

  I also got to taste some Chicago pizza that a fellow classmate bought. :)

Fountain:
Skyscrapers:)
The Field Museum

The next day, we visited the famous Robie House designed by Frank Lloyd Wright: (sorry the views not great here either)
Girls doing homework!

haha.  My room is SO funny.   We did a LOT of laughing that night, ...but we got SOME homework done and we made a memory! :)

...Good-bye Chicago! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment