Whew! This was a fast and productive week. I did homework, exercise, grocery shopping, laundry, and went to the temple which is pretty typical of a week for me! Once nice treat was that my Pakistan Mid-term was canceled! More time to sleep! haha I got a nap in and had more time to do other homework! :) It was good.
I also helped a friend decorate her apartment for Christmas! haha, yeah, I know it seems early, but if you remember that we're only here for several more weeks and it's going to have to come down by mid-December for the end of semester clean checks, it makes a lot more sense! haha
There really does seem to be a time warp here. I kind of like moving fast but at the same time, I wish for more moments of quite reflection or where I breath and simply enjoy living in the moment! :)
Here's a picture of me when I "stopped to smell the roses" once.
I did this literally but I want to learn how to do it better in the figurative sense so if you have any ideas, I'm open! :)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment