Sunday, November 11, 2012

Best weekend ever!

This weekend was SO good!  I got to go to a wedding shower for a friend, go to an opera and sing in the backup choir during the finale ("Sour Angelia" was the opera and it was heart-wrenchingly sweet at the end!), then eat some "fro-yo" with one of my best friends ever!  She came to visit for the weekend and I had SO much fun!  

This weekend is also Veteran's Day.  I used to just get excited because it usually meant a random day off of school no matter what day of the week it was.  This summer, I had the opportunity to visit sites and memorials that recognized the sacrifice that went into forming this marvelous country.  I am more appreciative now for the brilliant men and woman who contributed to creating this country.  

I also got to watch this video online the other night!  It was for an online class about bettering your life and I LOVED it!  :)  AWESOME video!   Then, I went off to have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment