Sunday, October 28, 2012

SNOW and a Week's Wrap Up!


This past week went pretty well!  It SNOWED: 
...end of the day on Thursday (if you look closely, you might be able to see the huge snowman located in between the shorter pine tree and the soccer net.  It has yellow sticks for arms :) 

Overall, it was a good week but it had its ups and downs.  (I think as long as I always get back up, this is okay).  I started up and then it went from there-like a roller coaster.  

Monday was a good day to work out.  After our "fhe" (LDS singles style Family Home Evening) of study sesh/watch the debate, I went to the gym and started working out on the treadmill...this is the beginning of a new routine that's helping me a lot!  :)

Tuesday, I went to devotional, a school wide meeting that most of campus shuts down for and the speaker was phenomenal!  He sang a hymn/primary children's song called "Love Another" with our school Presidency for the everyone at the end!  :)  

Wednesday, I went to choir and LOVED it!  We're singing a song that's going to be in the upcoming school opera and I'm SO excited!  Then, I went to the gym with Janika and did a work out!  My arms were sure SORE the next day. ;) 

Thursday, I went to class and then had meetings, homework -affectionately abreviated to "hw" on my daily schedule- and then I went to work out and skyped a good friend who lives away. :)  ...it snowed also on the this day (starting at 3:00 am so we had a blanket of snow on the ground when we woke up)! 

Friday was a good day but also sad: I didn't do so well on my science test.  BUT, I got to hang out with some AWESOME friends from back home that night! :) and then headed to bed -late! 

Saturday: cleaning, laundry, talking with my roommate, making plans, hw, movie, and pizza:) ...oh! and popcorn = GOOD WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment