Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Plethora of thoughts ...but I'll sum it up in 3!

OK, there's a lot I've thinking about lately ...but I'll sum it up to three! :)

First,  I'm so THANKFUL for the good in my life.  "There's so much to be thankful for" as Josh Groban puts:  Watch Josh Groban's song about this-AMAZING!!  (but watch out! You may have to listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving! ;) 

Second, I just want to highlight the Helping Hands effort on the east coast! :) ... Mormon Helping Hand video:)   My boss shared this to me at work today and it was very touching. 

Third, I just want to say what a beautiful snow we had today!  It cheered me up and I even got some hot chocolate out of it! :)

Pictures from today:  


Happy "Middle of the week"! :)   ...don't forget the small stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment