Friday, October 19, 2012

Growing Up

Wow.  I just finished a splendid choir concert and SO much is on my mind...I have just a few minutes left to reflect my teenage years and then the day turns to my twentieth birthday and I will embark on a new journey.  I'm excited but want to take a minute to thank everyone who made those teenage years great!  I have some wonderful friends!  :)

First of all, this past week was crazy.  It went by SO fast!!  I am learning that you have to enjoy what's in the moment because then it's gone and you didn't enjoy it!  I love it here!  I just feel overwhelmed!

Highlight:   
Grocery shopping...haha you may be wondering why I would highlight this but what do you say but that when you're doing so much of one thing: ie homework, the littlest diversion of activity can be refreshing!  Janika and I usually go once a week but I have to say that's it's one of my favorite parts...when you get to college you understand SO many more experiences better like you never considered when you were young...grocery shopping is one of them.  I just LOVE that we can go buy our own food and be responsible!  haha you may think this is funny, but I've learned that there are some things that you just take for granted at home and you learn to do them in college, realizing you never knew that there was so much to it! :)  haha Janika makes it fun and we usually hurry because we have some place to go, but I just love it.  

...just a taste of college:)  



No comments:

Post a Comment