Sunday, April 1, 2012
LAST Week of School
Wow! This week is last week of school. I'm so excited. I don't have any pictures for you. Last week was pretty packed and I've spent a lot of this week catching up mentally, emotionally, and physically to my duties. We are tired, excited to be done, and having fun. This weekend Janika took some friends & I to nearby Idaho Falls where we meandered the mall for a bit, went to a park, and got some ice cream! She shared a delicious ice cream shop with us located near a dairy. Stinky air, but awesome ice cream! :) lol It was tasty! Afterward, I went home and headed to bed early-as in earlier than I usually do on Friday nights. Saturday and today, we watched General Conference, an opportunity for us to hear the leaders of our church speak about how to be better people. It was really an uplifting conference and I was able to bond with my room mates. Overall, it's been challenging, but I got through. I just have one more week and I 'm done!! I'm so excited to finish the semester off with flying colors and start a new chapter of life! Good week to everyone! :) Good luck with finals if you happen to be a college student with finals coming up too! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment