Sunday, April 8, 2012

For the Beauty of the Earth! :)

For the Beauty of the Earth for today because it's Easter!  I love the beautiful weather on this wonderful day that we celebrate the Resurrection of the Savior.  Also because I just said good-bye to some my best friends in the world that I spent the last three months with!  In addition to that, I realized the importance of family and the small, simple things in life.  

My mom and brother, Sam came to Idaho to pick me up from school.  I got to meet the family of my room mate, Janika.  Saying good-bye to her was hard, but I had my mom and brother to keep me chipper!  

The precious friend that I've known since I moved to Oregon right before third grade spent the last two semesters with me at BYU-Idaho as my room mate!  I love her and I'm going to miss her!  In addition to that, I'm spending the weekend with my family and I love it!  

After we said good-bye, Sam, my mom, and I went on a tour of the campus because he's thinking about attending BYU-Idaho with me in the fall!  It was fun and I am excited for bonding time ahead with him if he comes.  It would be so much fun! :)  
My mom and I were ng in my grandparent’s guest bedroom -catching up on our sleep! :) it’s been a long weekend!:)  When we heard my grandpa playing the piano, we woke up and realized that the simple things in life, like a dad playing the piano are great!  I love my family-extended and immediate.  I miss the ones that are far away.  I can't wait to see the rest of them when I'm done visiting here in Utah and I hope you all have a Happy Easter! 

 SAYING GOOD-BYE TO MY ROOM MATES::

Jessica, Krystal, Kellie, & Heidi (right before Kellie left; we didn't see Kellie much this semester because she's engaged but she's SO excited to get married and she was a lot of fun & cheerful when she was home! :) 

THE BANANIKINS: 
(a name I derived from Janika's nickname, "Janika Bananika."  Now, if you hang out with Janika very often, you could become a Bananikin also! :)
Heidi, Janika, & Krystal saying good-bye! :)  I'm going to miss those girls! 


PACKING THE CAR=squishy! :)

LOOK! I fit! :) 
 

 SAYING GOOD-BYE TO KRYSTAL=sweeeze! :)
 

This is because it's beautiful!  It reminds me of the simple things in life that should be enjoyed, including friends, family, a simple breath of fresh air, flowers, sunshine, and last but not least, the Lord Jesus Christ! :)
 

2 comments:

  1. I believe I took that picture :) Those are my Carnegie flowers. So special! Haha, I TOLD sam it would be a tight fit to get you in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) haha! Yeah, it was pretty squishy! :)

    ReplyDelete