Today was GREAT weather! I love it when the sun comes out! My semester is over in 11 days in counting and I'm SO excited! I'm excited to go home and visit the coast, spend time with my family, bond with my sister, and miss school! Lol my friends here have been fantastic! I've made new ones as well as made memories with the ones I already had. The weather has been mild for Rexburg, so it's been fun! We've had everything from cold, brisk, snow to the warm, T-shirt worthy, swinging paradise weather! :) The swings have been great! I sat at a frozen ice cream place tonight with my aunt from out-of-town and she asked me where my favorite place to hang out it is. I thought that I didn't really hang out anywhere, and then I realized it was the swings near my apartment. :) It makes sense that my favorite place to be is free, not my apartment (you have to get fresh air sometimes), and also involves my favorite childhood past-time. This is really like a life-long past time because I took it with me to teenage years and I expect that it will move on with me into adulthood and eternity. I hope there's a swing-like feature in heaven. :) I love that I have a family, friends, a loving Father in Heaven, weather that's good, my job, this education, and the opportunity to go home sometimes! I still love my family! Good-bye Rexburg! Hello Medford! :) ...soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment