Getting gas was quite the adventure! I have done it less than five times in my whole life even though I started driving almost four years ago. Living in Oregon is quite the treat! We don't have sales tax and we don't pump our own gas. It's against the law there to do it your self, so other people do it for pay. We sit, provide the money, and drive away!! Well, the other night, Janika needed gas in her car and we had an errand to run so we went together to go pump some gas at the gas station with NO ATTENDANT. Like I said, I've done this less than five times in my entire life and it was with guidance. Anther time done -with guidance- as of this week with Janika! She's a patient little teacher and it was fun! :)
Oh! and she was so proud of her self for making the dollar amount whole!! :) Good job Janika!
This really doesn't have much to do with midterms but they have, among other things provided some overwhelming challenges. Besides the fact that some of us are more spunky by nature, THIS is the result on a random Tuesday evening after three hours of class. We love you Janika!
...
No comments:
Post a Comment