Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunny Weather and Fun Weekend! :)

Krystal and I went to the park this week!  It was SO beautiful!  I forgot what it was like to experience such a gorgeous day with WONDERFUL weather!  We went to swing and enjoyed the fresh breeze with our shoes off!  I love the Spring that's coming.  It makes me SO happy! 
 I'm wrapping up the semester with smiles & laughs. This weekend some friends and I went down to Utah for the Festival of Colors in Spanish Fork, UT.  We stayed with my grandparents in Farmington, UT where we had fun hot-tubing, watching movies and bonding.  Saturday, we traveled down to Salt Lake, where we visited the new shopping mall, attended the festival down in Spanish Fork,  and finished off the day at Chipotle on our way home! :)  It was SO fun to make memories with my friends before the end of the semester and I'm excited to go home at the end of the semester and see my family, but I'm also going to miss the fun times I've had here with fun people! :)  

HERE IT IS!  ...Driving there! :) 
 Stop for food!
 Travis! :)
 Emmett and me chillin' before we go! :)
 Janika getting ready:)
 Emmett straightening his hair! :)

DOWNTOWN SALT LAKE ADVENTURES!!
Janika and Emmett
 Spanish Fork, Festival of Colors AFTER:  Zach, Janika, Travis, Heidi, and Emmett


 
SO fun!! ...and SO colorful!

No comments:

Post a Comment