This week, it snowed! We had so much fun playing in the snow and building these snowmen.

We started the Winter festivities with the tree-lighting festival. I got to see some old friends and spend some time with David. :)

Heidi, David, Josh, Amelia (Vanessa came later!)
ha, there wasn't a traditionally shaped/sized commercial Christmas tree but they lit up the natural fir tree there in the plaza and it works!
I am so grateful for the Spirit of Christ that leads the Christmas season with a magical spirit of giving, singing, gratitude, and love! :)
We started the Winter festivities with the tree-lighting festival. I got to see some old friends and spend some time with David. :)

Heidi, David, Josh, Amelia (Vanessa came later!)
ha, there wasn't a traditionally shaped/sized commercial Christmas tree but they lit up the natural fir tree there in the plaza and it works!
I am so grateful for the Spirit of Christ that leads the Christmas season with a magical spirit of giving, singing, gratitude, and love! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment