Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Small & Simple Joys

This season has brought so much light and joy into my life and I haven't each reached the bulk of the Christmas celebrations with my family-there is still more to come!  I am grateful for my many friends and family that supported me and blessed me with joy and good memories.  

Especially, I am grateful for David. 
The other day we spent some casual time together and found this Blokus board & pieces out (fun game if you didn't know about it).  He started playing around with the pieces and eventually we came up with this: 
We spelled each others' names and obviously they are not perfect in shape but we took the challenge of spelling them with the tiles that we had and it was pretty fun! :) 
 
I'm grateful for small little memories like this that sprinkle the days with love and cheer! :) 
Happy Christmas preparations! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment