Today, was the first day of the 183rd Semi-Annual General Conference for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It includes great talks and music that inspire people worldwide (through broadcasting from Salt Lake City, UT) I'm so glad I was able to listen to most all of it! :) One of my favorite quotes is:
"Above all, never lose faith in your Father in Heaven who loves you more than you can comprehend."
-Elder Jeffrey R. Holland.
For more quotes and information about it, check it out here!
Also, you may be wondering why there's a picture of Melissa in her serving outfit for work holding a Spanish-English dictionary...this is a captured moment of joy she experience last night when she came home from work and discovered the new dictionary on the table that came in the mail today. She is taking Spanish 5 in high school right now and loves it. (Every now and again I find her contentedly listening to Spanish music!) haha She is working and preparing for her next big steps and she is so excited for her upcoming adventures as she finishes off her senior year. In the mean time, she gracefully balances her many responsibilities that demand her time and energy. She is such a delight and I'm glad she's my sister!
This past week, I was blessed to sit with a friend and hear about a great job opportunity that will likely aid my progress in developing my talents and skills within my major and anticipated career. I am so grateful for this and would invite all my blogger friends to join me in sending some good vibes toward this cause!
No comments:
Post a Comment