I just had a little glimpse into the future when I browsed some photos of a former room mate's newborn baby and thought about my upcoming stages and happiness ahead. I started to wish away the present for the future, but not too far into it, I realized my special, current stage of life, in its own way, is beautiful too!
Just before I about hopped out of the car of a dear friend who treated me to lunch and dessert for my approaching birthday, I had a whoosh of hope and light gloss over me as I expressed my excitement for my near future plans to go back to school and work.
Since I embraced my plan to go finish my degree at BYU-Idaho, I have begun to get increasingly more excited for taking all of the classes for and using my degree in Communications. I feel good things coming and I am blessed to be exactly where I am right now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment