Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day of work, cleaning, and soup! :)

Saturday:  Krystal and I "trecked" to the temple across the street from campus early in the morning.  After we got back, we made waffles. THEN, we cleaned!  Cleaned! Cleaned! Cleaned the dorm.  It needed some real organizing and scrubing.Krystal, Miriam and I cleaned and giggled the morning away while our other room mate, Trishia went to get some groceries and things for her.  :) We also went to a dorm activitiy and walked around to do errands.  (We found out that most places we needed were closed, but we got a good walk and it was a beautiful day! :)
 We also spent hours doing homework in our newly cleaned and reorganized bedroom before we finally ate our dinner.  :) Krystal made me soup with rice because I wasn't feeling well.  Miriam helped by adding some good spices.  She's a really good cook.  We ate dinner together and, ...eventually... went to bed.  :) It was a good day and I was amazed at everything that we accomplished with so little sleep!!  Above is our dinner and my room mates.  From left to right: Miriam Berry, Krystal Wagner, Trishia Telford, and me. On the left is our soup, lovingly made by Krystal and Miriam.

No comments:

Post a Comment