Sunday, August 14, 2011

My New College Items

This is what I got this week.  It was SO fun.  Mom and I went shopping for college needs at Target and Fred Meyer because that's where I heard they have the extra long twin sheets for college dorms -plus I have gift cards to Target.   I am so thankful for those contributions and it really helped me when I went to go purchase these things! :)  The shopping was fun and Mom and I were able to find some things that Shayla and I had already scoped out earlier this week when we went looking for college supplies together.  We found a hole punch, pens, mechanical pencils, a water bottle, a mesh laundry bag and five subject notebook.  One of my favorite, most exciting purchases that I will use a bunch is my sheets.  We got those at Fred Meyer on sale! :) It was so fun and I am very exciting to use these things.  Thank You to all those who contributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment