Monday, August 22, 2011

Camping with the FAM!

Last weekend, I went camping with my family.  It was SO fun and we built many strong memories.  I liked it and I will miss my family a lot.  We always have so much fun when we camp and it will be a tradition that I will look forward to returning too after my experience away from home.  It's definitely something to miss.  Next summer, hopefully we'll go to a really cool camp ground in the Redwoods near the coast that we've had our eye on for years, but this year we had a good time at Union Creek for an over-night-er of laughs, graham cracker-less s'mores, "t.v.dinners" (in this case, "campfire dinners") of meat and veggies with considerable amounts of steak seasoning and my whole family sleeping one single tent!  :)  It was SO fun!  (Did I already mention that!?) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment