Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hikes! :)

Hiking: So Shayla & I have been going on a lot of hikes!  We hit Roxy Ann, Table Rock, and last week, it was Grizzly Peak.  Next: Pilot Rock.  Today I am featuring photos from Table Rock & Grizzly Peak: 
Best from Table Rock:
 
 Shayla & Heidi at the Top of Table Rock-beautiful valley behind us! :)

 SHAYLA!! :)
 LOOK!
 HEIDI!! :)
  little lizard we saw on the way...

Grizzly Peak:
This was SO fun!! We brought some extra friends along: Ben & Quinn who made it more fun! :) 
Trail Guide: good picture to have when you get disoriented! ;)
 Ben setting up his phone with rocks so we can time the camera on his phone and get a picture of all four of us! :) WAY fun!! :) ...sorry I don't have the picture! :) I'll get it soon! :)
 The beautiful OREGON trees! :)
 Ben climbing a tree...:)

 :)
 Quinn climbing a tree... :)
 lol Quinn pulling a face!

 Shayla taking a picture of Ashland! :)
 Beautiful valley! :)
 Ben looking out! :)
Shayla! :)  I love her!

This was fun!! :)   I love hiking with friends!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment