Here's a picture of my backyard today on this SUNNY afternoon! :)
OK, I just need to blog because I feel this Energy!! :) So much has happened that I'm excited to say and it's all just running around in there waiting to come out!
First! I was telling you about the trip that I'm going on this summer and it's SO cool! Here are some more details:
1. We leave August 1st from Salt Lake City and we come back on August 21st (to SLC) and afterwards my family is going CAMPING near the coast! -SO fun!! also, SO busy!! :) I go back to school a few weeks after that! 2. We're going to some of my favorite sites! Here are some on my bucket list:
- Concord, MASS (visit Louisa May Alcott's home -where the setting and writer of Little Women is from)
- Washington D.C.
- Waldon Pond
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Space Museum
- Hoover Dam
- Top of Space Needle (been to the base)
- Kirkland, Ohio -where the first Latter-day Saint Temple was built and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was first established! :) LOTS of sites there!
- New York City
- Nauvoo, Illinois, where the second LDS Temple was built, and saints lived for a while in it's infancy-More sites there! :)
- Baltimore, MD- sounds like a cool place to go! :)
- Hawaii, especially the Polynesian Cultural Center at BYU-Hawaii
- Concord, MASS (pretty sure we're visiting Louisa May Alcott's home, along with others)
- Washington D.C.
- Waldon Pond
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania -Independence Hall, National Constitution Center, & Edgar Allen Poe's house)
- Kirkland, Ohio-visit rock quarry and Temple (now managed by the Reformed LDS Church), and other sites
- NYC! :) -Broadway Play: WICKED!! :) SO fun!! I've seen it before, but it's going to be in NYC this time!! :) I'm stoked!! :)
- Nauvoo, Illinois-Liberty Jail, etc.
3. I just paid for about a third of the trip with my own money that I earned and I'm SO excited!! :)
Can I say that enough!? It's just great to be going and I'm grateful for this experience to visit so many places that I've wanted to go to but never really imagined it happening until now. :)
Also, I just interviewed for a job at a hotel that's really good quality and seems to be a good place to work. It may be a simple cleaning job, but it's worth it to HAVE a job! I really need a significant job to help pay for all the expenses that come along with going on this trip and attending school full time in the fall. Please pray! (if not this one, another one that's AWESOME!! :) Thanks, -Heidi
...There's really more that I want to say, but it will have to come in little bits here and there! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment