Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dating! :)

On Friday, Miriam and Ben went on a double-date to a Masquerade Ball with Jessica and Addison! :) Generous Janika from next door, came to help Miriam do her hair and it was AMAZING!! ...  

 Miriam, Ben, Addison, & Jessica

 Afterward, the couples came back to find Krystal and I enjoying a girls night! :)
But, Krystal's time was coming!! 
The next day, I was studying in the library with Krystal and she received a phone call from Ben asking her if she wanted to go to a concert that same evening.  It was around 4:30 and she had until 7:15 p.m. to have her homework done, eat dinner and get ready for this fancy date! :) We had fun getting her ready!  By the time she finished her homework and ate her dinner, she had about 20 minutes to get ready, ...SO, Miriam did her hair-REALLY fast!, I helped paint her nails, and Krystal did her make-up.  All this happened almost simultaneously! :)  It was really fun and after she left, Miriam and I had a good time doing homework, eating a delicious chocolate banana milkshake (compliments to Miriam), and watching part a movie while we did dishes!  (Our dishwasher is malfunctioning lately.)  Later, Jessica and Addison came over and we all waited for Krystal and Ben to get back from the date while Miriam and I enjoyed some POPCORN!! :)  It was fun! 

Silly Geese! (Krystal and Ben) ...It was a fun weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment