Sunday, October 30, 2011

Birthday

 For my Birthday, Krystal made muffins...
 …in the evening, we had dinner together!  (Miriam made delicious enchiladas and I LOVE Mexican food, so I was very excited!)
 THEN, Krystal lead me to the mail box where I found some clues that led me around the dorm complex –even a tree – until I found the place of the party!  Whoo-hoo! (These are some of my clues)

 



    We had a party of confetti cake and ice cream, and watched UP, one of my very favorite Disney movies!! I felt very celebrated!  (The next day, my birthday wish was ultimately fulfilled as I started my first day doing an early morning custodial job. –I’d been looking for a job for a while and hoped find one as soon as possible so that I have enough money earned to go to school next  semester too!  I verbally wished to my mom earlier that week on the phone that it would be a wonderful birthday wish to get a job.  Then, of all days, it was my birthday! that they had an opening for me and I started the very next day!)  It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment