OK, for a re-cap, I've had a LOT of fun these last few weeks and also done SO much! It's been really fun to get to know some of my friends better, strengthen friendships I've already had, and get ready for my upcoming trip!! :) I have one week left and then I'm traveling to Utah for a couple days until August 1st, when I'm hopping on a plane that will take me to New York City overnight for a three week adventure on the east coast! We (the bunch of BYU-I students I'm traveling with) are going to cool sites of Mormon & American history as well as Classic Literature, such as Waldon Pond! (I'm really excited about this) I'm going to Washington D.C., Boston, The Statue of Liberty, Niagara Falls, Gettysburg, etc. :) Whoo-hoo! I'm SO excited!
For the past few weeks, I done some hikes, gone rafting, and made lots of money!! Here are some of my pictures!!
Pilot Rock: :)
We were not able to find a day that Shaye & I both have off to hike Mt. McLaughlin. This was the ultimate goal we were working towards but we'll have to save it for next semester!! :) Therefore, Pilot Rock was the SEASON FINALE of our hiking adventures!!
the view as we approach the ROCK! :)
Climbing up at the sunset! :)
Our last hike together for awhile! :) ...maybe one in Utah coming up soon! :)
The crew of hikers up at the top! It was really windy and kind of chilly, but absolutely gorgeous! :)
Quinn, the clown! :)
MORE PICTURES: of our hike up Grizzly Peak:
The four adventurers! :) Shayla, Quinn, Heidi, & Ben! :)
Sillies:) Ben, Heidi, & Quinn! :)
Smiles!! :)
YAY!! :)
The hiking duo-happy to be at the top of yet another hike! :)
OUR LAST BIG SHA-BANG!! :)
To finish off our summer together, Shayla and I went on a raft trip with some young single adlults -we had about 70 people in our group! - and it was SO much!! FUN!! :)
The backseat crew! :) -after the rafting!! :)
The whole car: Ethan, Dusty, Heidi, Shayla, & Ben! :) YAY! fun times!
Thanks friends!!
I had SO much fun this summer and I'm grateful for the friends that came into my life to help me have a blast!! :) :)
Shayla, I love you!! You have been such a good friend to have around this summer! I'm grateful for the hikes and I look forward to our fun times ahead in Utah! :)
...the end! :) -Heidi









.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment