Friday, January 27, 2012

Krystal and Heidi to the Spa...good week!

Tonight was a hot tub night!  Most of our room mates were off on dates and we were tired, ready for a break, but not ready for bed! :)  So, we took a trip down to the spa and took a nice, relaxing break in the warm water! (After we scurried through the snow in our flip flops and crocs!=COLD! -it kind of burned to get into the hot water after that:) The weekends are good because then we get to decompress.  Normally the curfew here is 12:00 midnight, but on Fridays, it's extended to 1:00, so we can stay up later and have fun!  Work hard!  Play hard!  I had a really good week.  My room mates and I are getting along, we make meals together, eat together, go to the temple together and ...do homework together!  I've stayed up later than I prefer some nights to do homework and I'm really tired, but I'm making it through.  Like Walt Disney says, I "keep moving forward!" :)  By the way, we had a special visitor at our University for the weekly devotional they hold every Tuesday.  Elder L. Tom Perry, a general authority of the church, who has a special calling and assignments to share the gospel of Jesus Christ came to speak to us.  I felt VERY uplifted and it was a great day!! (It was also the day I went to the temple with some of my room mates and friends and it was a good way to start the day!)  The message was great and overall, I just felt good inside! This is a great university and I'm very glad to be here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment