This is my piggy bank. He had a name in the beginning but Missy gets confused because I change the name almost every time I use it. I've tried to save 20% of all my earnings in the last year-ish in this beautiful piggy bank I got last summer just for this purpose!! I got it for eight dollars at Target and said, "It will take eight dollars of spare change just to make up for the cost, but I will enjoy putting money it more if it's cute, so I bought it! It's been worth it ever since! :) In February it was time to make a deposit on my dorm, and the money was already in my Piggy Bank! By now, I have enough money between the rest of my savings in the piggy bank and generous donations received by friends and family at graduation that all my housing payments at BYU Idaho for the first semester are nearly covered!! WHoo-hoo! This is so exciting!! I can't wait to go to college!
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Piggy Bank Savings!!
This is my piggy bank. He had a name in the beginning but Missy gets confused because I change the name almost every time I use it. I've tried to save 20% of all my earnings in the last year-ish in this beautiful piggy bank I got last summer just for this purpose!! I got it for eight dollars at Target and said, "It will take eight dollars of spare change just to make up for the cost, but I will enjoy putting money it more if it's cute, so I bought it! It's been worth it ever since! :) In February it was time to make a deposit on my dorm, and the money was already in my Piggy Bank! By now, I have enough money between the rest of my savings in the piggy bank and generous donations received by friends and family at graduation that all my housing payments at BYU Idaho for the first semester are nearly covered!! WHoo-hoo! This is so exciting!! I can't wait to go to college!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment